Re: [RFI] Splatter from AM Radio Station WNTS Indianapolis

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Splatter from AM Radio Station WNTS Indianapolis
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:57:30 -0700
On 10/27/2021 3:41 PM, James Gordon Beattie Jr wrote:
The point is that we all have skills, but all need to think about how are we
engaging with those skills as ARRL  MEMBERS to serve the Amateur Radio
community.  It's not enough to simply pay one's dues and to sit back and expect
the League HQ, Board and Field staff to do all the work.

Right on, Gordon. Years ago, I started volunteering to work on political campaigns when I realized that "them" is really "us."