Re: [RFI] RFI ID Help Needed

To: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI ID Help Needed
From: Joe Galicic <galicic@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 13:06:29 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Don,

Thanks for responding.

I am using a 14 inch loop I built from your plans many years ago.  I think this
loop is for lower frequencies though.  I used it with success finding noises on
160 meters.  I've never tracked down noise on higher HF frequencies.

I went outside again today and turned the K3 preamp on and I can now hear the
signal but its pretty weak.  However, I can hear all kinds of CW and FT8
signals with no problem ?

I will take another drive through the neighborhood and see if I can locate the
signal now that I can hear it.

Joe
N3HEE