Re: [RFI] RFI ID Help Needed

To: Joe Galicic <galicic@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI ID Help Needed
From: Christopher Wawak <kc2ieb@wawak.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 08:50:08 -0400
I have had trouble with an Arrow small magnetic loop. worked great on VHF,
but even with an external preamp I have major trouble finding HF signal on
an ic705.

 I have had REALLY GOOD results with the DXE flag antenna:
https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-noiseloop. that with a preamp
worked well to find noise in the 7mhz range.

I know this can be frustrating, but you'll figure out the noise. It's too
weird to ignore.