Re: [RFI] SOLAR INSTALLATION PROS/CONS

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SOLAR INSTALLATION PROS/CONS
From: Mark Schoonover via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 14:10:23 -0700
I put an 8KW rooftop system on my home with zero RFI issues. My Cobweb
antenna was 8' above the panels. This system used micro inverters. Before I
chose a system I had the pre-sale engineer take me to a location that had a
working system. I brought a portable SW radio and checked it out before
purchasing.

Don't believe all the naysayers ask them what system they have direct
experience with. Plenty of opinions because they heard of someone through
another someone of a trashy install. Do your homework before purchase and
you can end up with a clean system too. If it's a rooftop system and your
roof is more than 10 years old replace it BEFORE installation. I found this
out the hard way adding $7000 to replace my roof after panels installed.

73! Mark KA6WKE

Website: https://www.ka6wke.net