[CQ-Contest] Call sign choice

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call sign choice
From: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:10:46 +0000
Who cares what "N1MM likes"? The whole point is what kind of call sign
causes operator confusion on the receiving end.

BTW, congrats to NN3W for getting it right: the original post didn't even
specify whether CW or phone. A call sign may work great on one mode but not
on the other. (A lot of us spent gobs of time pondering this before
requesting our 1X2 call signs back in 1976/77).

I think V3X would be a great call sign, on either CW or phone. K1TN Likes.

cain -- K1TN

V3X would become a "brand name"

Will only take the CQWW SSB and CW for it to become known – N1MM likes it and
identifies it as Belize.

Hope to hear you in the contest from VK4KW

My new contest call should be VK4T when it is officially allocated.

Trent
VK4TS
PO Box 275
Mooloolaba 4557