Re: [CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW Contests in 2

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW Contests in 2021
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:45:39 -0500
Jukka

But only 24 hours. They haven't updated the CQ WPX webpage yet.

Jeff

On 11/16/2020 02:58 PM, Jukka Klemola wrote:
As I read the rules, there is a category for the un-assisted.

Behold!
>From CQ WPX Rules:

- - -
VI. ENTRY CATEGORIES:

A. Single Operator Categories:One person (the operator) performs all
operating and logging functions.
3. Classic Operator (CLASSIC): The entrant will use only one radio, no QSO
finding assistance, and the one radio must not be able to receive while
transmitting. Operator Assisted entries are not eligible for this category.
- - -

The problem, to some, is there is no assistance allowed in this Single
Operator category.

73,
Jukka OH6LI