Re: [CQ-Contest] WHY - and other observed behavior

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WHY - and other observed behavior
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 06:12:05 -0500
I suspect I am not alone- when my CW starts to run into a wall, around 40 wpm, it is characters with more than 3 dits and no dashes that leave me thinking "what the heck was that?" I was one of those who had trouble with Mario's call last weekend.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.