[3830] NCCC Sprint KC0W/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KC0W/M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:50:59 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - March 18

Call: KC0W/M
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:   2     1  Total Score = 1

Quite possibly the least number of Q's in the Sprint ever, hihi.

 Had a day from HELL at work & just could not "get into" the Sprint. Yes, it
was "one of those days" at work pretty much all day long............Calgon take
me away.

 PLEASE look for me in the North Dakota QSO Party this weekend!!! I will be
operating mobile from as many of the western part of the states counties as I
can. The homebrew 900 watt solid state amplifier in the mobile should be
kicking some major butt in the QSO Party.

 See ya next week for the full 30 minutes in the Sprint unless "Day From Hell
II" happens.

 Tom KC0W