[3830] ARRLDX SSB WE3C M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WE3C M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:31:35 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WE3C
Operator(s): WE3C, W3FV, NN3Q, KQ3F, KQ3V, KF3B, N3RD
Station: WE3C

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA

  160:   79    46
   80:  426    86
   40:  912   111
   20: 1936   133
   15: 2250   137
   10:  314    88
-------------------
Total: 5917   601  Total Score = 10,664,745

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Operator schedules worked out for a well staffed M/2 effort.

15M was the nice surprise, especially with the great Asia runs Sunday.

20M really dried up at times and fortunately we had one solid EU 10M opening at
the same time on Sunday.

It really gets rough deciding what bands to run when there are fairly good
openings to choose from.  But, that's a really nice problem too!

Everyone had a super time with the great conditions!

A special congratulations to our team for the huge effort and fantastic
results!

Thanks to all the callers, the great competition and the sponsors for holding
this wonderful event.

73,

The WE3C Team
www.we3c.com