[3830] CQWW CW N2BA SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brooke.t.allen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2BA SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 15:15:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N2BA
Operator(s): N2BA
Station: N2BA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NJ

  160:
   80:   55    14       42
   40:  106    25       87
   20:  232    32      102
   15: 1116    35      130
   10:  147    28       79
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

On my small suburban lot I have a TH-5 at 40' and an 160-80-40 Fan dipole with
the center at about 50 feet. I also have a 40-80 vertical with 2 radials which
works more like a dummy load than a radiator. The rig is a K3 nd Expert 1K-FA at
900 W.

Well, that fan dipole stopped working, so I decided to enter 15 meter single
band and messing about on the other bands while 15 was closed or worked out. it
was a nice mix of trying to do one thing to the best of the station's ability
and taking a laid-back attitude with regard to everything else.

In the end, I made 533,115 points on 15 but decided to enter multiband in order
to submit the much larger score to help FRC.