[3830] SS SSB NG6J(W8GJK) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NG6J(W8GJK) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 02:09:23 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: NG6J
Operator(s): W8GJK
Station: W8GJK

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 18:41

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was finally our year for the clean sweep.  We started on Sunday missing OK,
SFL and several of the eastern Canadian sections.  Cleaned house until we just
couldn't hear VE6RX on 20 over the QRM, as our only known option for ONN.  Spent
a few hours holding vigil over the spotting network and he finally popped up on
40.  About an hour later he was copyable on 40, and shortly after we got him for
section #85.  Score was lower than last years effort as W8GJK, satisfaction was
higher as we finally get to drink from those sweet, sweet coffee mugs.  Thanks
for a great time this weekend from Los Osos, CA.  73 de W8GJK & XYL,
operating as the Super Secret Squirrel Signaling Society -  NG6J.