[3830] AzQP K3PAX(@WA3EKL) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alanbhof@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP K3PAX(@WA3EKL) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 17:04:15 +0000
                    Arizona QSO Party - 2023

Call: K3PAX
Operator(s): KB3VQC K0OO KC3VBH KC3WNF WA3EKL N3DPB
Station: WA3EKL

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Severn, MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1:0

   40:          1
   20:   9      2
Total:   9      3  CW Mults = 6  Ph Mults = 3  Total Score = 289

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3PAX is the club station of the Chesapeake Wireless Society, CWS, most of whom
are PVRC members.  We try to support other state's QSO parties.

Any AZ stations we heard this weekend we worked.  Conditions were not the best.
We thank Arizona for hosting a great party and look forward to participating
next year.

73 from our crew, KB3VQC K0OO KC3VBH KC3WNF WA3EKL N3DPB