[3830] CWOpen KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWOpen KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 16:14:44 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   80:   10    10
   40:   79    72
   20:  129    85
   15:   10     2
Total:  228   169  Total Score = 38,532

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Great fun, as usual. Checked 15 frequently, but only managed a couple of QSOs
each time. Remember, folks, if no one is there transmitting doesn't mean the
band is 'dead'.
I don't recall now who it was but I answered a CQ and this was the exchange I
received:
"kg5 123 bill u" -- I thought that was pretty neat.
I still wonder if it was his way of indicating he 'got' my call or his computer
hiccupped in the middle of his sending my call.
Tks for the QSOs on 15 and the other bands, too, of course.
CU all at 20z
73,
KG5U
Station: Elecraft K4D, WKUSB keyer, Kent paddles
Antennas: 80m Inv Vee @ 70ft, 40m Inv Vee @ 65ft, AV-640 GM Vert (20-15-10)
Software: N1MM+