[3830] CWOpen KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWOpen KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 04:10:20 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   80:   61    24
   40:  108    52
   20:  116   111
   15:    6     6
Total:  291   193  Total Score = 56,163

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Great fun with great ops in somewhat noisy conditions.
I read the rules earlier this week. But, at some point approaching 0300z, I
could not, for the life of me, recall whether this was a three or four hour
session. I just figured I'd keep an eye on the panadaptor and if sigs
disappeared at 0300z, I would too.
Also, I'd like to extend my apologies to the operators who must have thought me
to be a real klutz. I'm still adapting to the new keyboard. As soon as I close
the station, I'm adding 'teats' to the F and J keys to further ease correct hand
positioning. The itty-bitty 'teats' on the keys now just don't cut it for me.
Gorilla glue dots work great.
Anyway, tks for the QSOs and CU in the next two sessions.
73,
Dale, KG5U
Station: Elecraft K4D, WKUSB keyer, Kent paddles
Antennas: 80m Inv Vee @ 70ft, 40m Inv Vee @ 65ft, AV-640 GM Vert (20-15-10)
Software: N1MM+