[3830] CWopsT AH7RF/W5 Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH7RF/W5 Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:49:51 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jul 12

Call: AH7RF/W5
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF/W5

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

Total:   5  Mults = 5  Total Score = 25

Hello from Georgetown, TX!

KX2 and endfed in my mom's backyard - she's 2 houses away from some massive
power lines, and I've had troubles before with lots of noise on VHF, as well as
the AM broadcast stations.  This is my first time to try HF in her yard, I
wasn't optimistic. Anyways: S9+ noise on 40m, and s8+ on 20m. S4 on 15m, but I
didn't hear anyone there.  Managed to get 5 contacts, with a lot of difficulty -
it's quite hard to hear stations with that much noise. Surprised to hear my
friend Stan AH6KO, and worked him (he was the 'weakest' of the stations , lol,
right at the noise level for me).

Unlikely to do other CWTs today, timing doesn't work out. Thanks very much for
the contacts!

Aloha and 72
Heather AH7RF/W5