[3830] NewEngQP W1DYJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W1DYJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 May 2023 16:20:54 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2023

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MID MA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:45

   80:     26        8
   40:     64       36
   20:     24        5
   15:      3
   10:      1
------------------------
Total:    118       49  Mults = 16  Total Score = 4,560

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Not a great contest for me as I had low motivation.
Not having made any changes to my station, I could
not expect any real improvement to my score.

And the sun did not help, with an "A index" of 30.
There was nothing heard on 10, and little on 15.  I had
expected to spend most of my time there.  Oh well...

The Madrid Open Tennis finals and the Celtics didn't help.

I ended up with more QSO points than any of my previous
fourteen attempts, but with only about 1/3 of the mults
of my best year.  My score shows it.

--------------------------
Rig: TS-590SG
Logger: N3FJP NEQP Contest Log Version 4.3.4
Antennas:
   80/40  Fan dipole: trapped 80/40 [SE-NW] AND trapped
       160/75 [S-N, with North end turning a few times to
       fit in the yard] @ 35' at center, ~15'at ends
   20  HB Moxon @ 36'
   15  Rotatable Dipole @ 33'
   10  HB 5el yagi @ 30'