[3830] Helvetia N9TF SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] Helvetia N9TF SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 May 2023 02:42:38 +0000
                    Helvetia Contest - 2023

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Clarksville TN
Operating Time (hrs): 3.7

  160:
   80:    1                     2
   40:    6                     7
   20:    1                     1
   15:   12                     8
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:   20     0       0      18  Total Score = 2,268

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

High bands terrible due to high absorption levels daylight Saturday, and low
bands very noisy due to storm system moving away to the NE Saturday night. Low
activity.
Many of the CQrs would just call CQ test. Never sure if those ops were working
the UK/EI DX contest or the HB DX contest. Thank you to those who qualified
their CQ with CQUK or CQHB. I'm sure a few of the non HB DX I worked may not
have been operating the HB Contest...OH well...
10 HB Qs with 8 different HB ops in 7 Canton's. Surprised to be able to work
HB7X (HB9CA contest station) on 80m. Heavy lifting all on their end!

73 Gene, N9TF
K3S to 6btv ground mounted.