[3830] FlQP W4AC M/MMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4AC M/MMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 May 2023 02:34:59 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2023

Call: W4AC
Operator(s): K0AL KB1HIP W4IEE KO4YAX K3SY KJ4NDO W1JBD KQ4ELI W2XYZ
Station: W4AC

Class: M/MMixed HP
QTH: Nokomis, FL

   40:  203     61
   20:  178    512
   15:  213     83
   10:    4      0
Total:  598    656  CW Mults = 55  Ph Mults = 61  Total Score = 213,324

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

We had a blast.  In-State and Out-State operators were courteous and
professional.  Even propagation was good.  The only problem encountered is our
Buddipole Hexbeam came off its mount in the wind and crashed to the ground,
limiting our operation to basically one transmitter on Sunday.  We are looking
forward to our next FQP...only 364 days to go (but who's counting).