[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:39:26 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Apr 12

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 23 min

Total:  31  Mults = 31  Total Score = 961

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

K3 100W manual sending Flex 6600 and Maestro STILL being repaired!  Such a
disappointment.

Got home from a double header softball game in which my granddaughter was
pitching.  I'm pretty tired from trying to keep up with my brother who has been
helping me with repairs! Trouble shot the pump switch at the pond.  KJ9P brought
over some coils he made for me for the verticals.  Excellent - they look like
commercial products made with his winding invention.