[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:28:19 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Apr 12

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Total:  126  Mults = 116  Total Score = 14,616

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

My Maestro and 6600 have been to Flex for repairs. $547 for yet another encoder
and finals for the transmitter.  Three hours of repair time when I knew exactly
what was wrong!  I am starting to look at alternatives.

Using the K3 and manual sending.  100W. Started on 40 and went to 20 at 1338Z.

My brother is visiting from Colorado and planned an extra day here to help me
with repairs.  We hung a metal map in the shack, fixed the siding on the shack
building which the siding company did not do correctly, reattached the garage
door opener, hung a curtain in the garage, and put up new screening on the
porch. He is so talented and it would have taken me weeks to do this. The whole
house generator was installed on Monday and rewiring on the basement was done. I
have to replace the brick edging in that area and do a lot of mowing.