[3830] CWopsT AH7RF Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH7RF Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 05:00:05 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Apr 6

Call: AH7RF
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:   5  Mults = 5  Total Score = 25

Hello from Magic Island, Oahu!

Mad rush to the park after work, got there right at 5pm, set up my hustler
antenna. Very nice day in the park! Unfortunately, that meant lots of QRM for
various cars as they passed by (loud audio systems).  Another unexpected QRM -
Bob NH6O in the park on the same band - we have done this before, but for some
reason,  I kept hearing him all over on 20m - quite hard to make contacts, and
it kept overloading my radio.  After half an hour of frustration (from
everything), packed it up and wandered over to find Bob at one of the park
tables. Lol.

I did manage 5 contacts! Highlight was working my Beginner Advisor KH6TU! I
finally worked him, and in a CWT!  Now I just need to work my other advisors -
I'm coming for you guys 😎

Aloha and 72

Heather
AH7RF