[3830] NAQP RTTY KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 12:27:37 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: South Carolina
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   69    32
   40:   96    37
   20:   57    32
   15:   37    27
   10:   12     9
-------------------
Total:  271   137  Total Score = 37,127

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: Redd Foxes

Comments:

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000 SDRPlay for Panadapter
PWR: 100 Watts
ANT:272\\\' Loop, 2X Super Loops, NA4RR Hex Antenna, Maco V/58,  Ground mounted
Gap Challenger

Live in South Carolina and enjoy contesting? Check out SC\'s premier contesting
club representing the great state of South Carolina!  We would love to have you
as a member of our contesting team! Individual, family, & student
memberships available. For more info go to:
https://www.swampfoxcontestgroup.com/