[3830] SCQP KG4IGC Single Op FixedSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP KG4IGC Single Op FixedSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 12:23:53 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2023

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op FixedSSB LP
QTH: South Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 2:07

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0      45      0
   40:   0       6      0
   20:   0     105      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     156      0  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 50  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 30,100

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Activated Dorchester county inbeween running in the NAQP RTTY.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000 SDRPlay for Panadapter
PWR: 100 Watts
ANT:272\\\' Loop, 2X Super Loops, NA4RR Hex Antenna, Maco V/58,  Ground mounted
Gap Challenger

Live in South Carolina and enjoy contesting? Check out SC\'s premier contesting
club representing the great state of South Carolina!  We would love to have you
as a member of our contesting team! Individual, family, & student
memberships available. For more info go to:
https://www.swampfoxcontestgroup.com/