[3830] ARRLDX CW ES7A M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ES7A M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 09:28:05 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: ES7A
Operator(s): ES7GM ES7GN ES7NY ES7GR HA8RT
Station: ES7A

Class: M/S LP
QTH: KO28SJ
Operating Time (hrs): 29:42
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:   12    10
   40:  253    10
   20:  288    50
   15:  326    57
   10:  437    56
-------------------
Total: 1316   221  Total Score = 872,508

I must start with 10 meters. Stations from 28000 to about 28200, WOW! The band
was booming. We even saw SFI number over 300? Must have been a mistake probably.
Nevertheless yet another chill weekend with loads of US stations on the air. We
were hit by a heavy snowstorm first day and ended up receiving about a foot of
snow in 24 hours.

Compared to other Southern-EU stations, propagation sadly still faded in the
evening while everyone else down South were working lots of US. We heard them,
but they never replied to us. 80 meters also was packed with US stations early
in the morning on both days, but we just did not reach them.

This time we had HST fella HA8RT working remotely from his temporary home in
Finland.

73!
Kris, ES7GM