[3830] CQWW SSB VJ2J(VK2CZ) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VJ2J(VK2CZ) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 06:14:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VJ2J
Operator(s): VK2CZ
Station: VK2CZ

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Sydney
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    3
------------------------------

Could not get a bolt-hold to do any running here from Oceania. Everyone seemed
very polite this year, no agro or dummy spits in the face of overwhelming QRM.
Suffered a lapse in concentration where I inadvertently used by 40m antenna on
20m, with very dismal results for the last 8 hours of the contest..  Realised
too late.. ugh.

Some crazy genuine out-of-band stuff heard from EU, which in my mind was just
irresponsible..

Quick zone summary, missing some usually easy SE Asia zones..

ZONE ID / QSO's
01 Count        2
03 Count        10
04 Count        16