[3830] CQWW SSB VE6CSX SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bberges@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE6CSX SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 06:03:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VE6CSX
Operator(s): VE6CSX
Station: VE6CSX

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Calgary, AB

   40:   12     6        7
   20:   36    11       13
   15:   36    12       14
   10:   24    10        9
------------------------------

This was fun, especially with 10M open for part of the time.  Didn't quite equal
my score from last year (10 points short), but didn't spend as many hours
operating.  The IC-7300 berfirned oerfictly except I had a little bobble when I
moved to 15M and had no output.  Turns out that the righ ingnores the PTT and
mic when it is set for Data, HI.After correcting that, all was well.  Spent most
of the time on my vertical, with sparing use of the fan dipole.  I broke down
and bought, on Friday afternoon, a Heil headset and hooked it up with a foot
pedal.  Certainly made logging contacts a lot easier as well as faster (and I
didn't need any paper!).  Only disappointment was that I didn't QSO with any
(for me) new countries.  Oh Well.  Nest time. Already looking forward to it.
Cheers and 73 to all.
Bud