[3830] CQWW SSB K5WA SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K5WA SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 23:58:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 41.5
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   37    10       19
   80:  119    19       54
   40:  363    30       91
   20:  418    35      103
   15:  447    31      116
   10:  761    33      124
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I thought I'd take it easy for this one and went assisted.  It was much more
relaxed and I feel pretty decent for having put 41.5 hours in.  The pair of K4Ds
really operated well and I enjoyed the heck out of them.  Some recent, long
overdue antenna maintenance completed last week helped too.

Was 10M HOT or what?  My goodness!  My country count continued to climb as the
frequency went up.  I know I'll get killed by bigger scores but I think this was
a PB for me so I'm pleased...and my voice is still working thanks to "Honey
Lemon Menthol Eucalyptus Drops".

I hope SS CW rolls as well next weekend!

73,
Bob K5WA