[3830] CQWW SSB W4NF M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4NF M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 23:57:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF W7IY
Station: W4NF

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VA

  160:   11     5        6
   80:  131    12       51
   40:  316    20       69
   20:  460    34      100
   15:  621    30      102
   10:  605    27      102
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was the 1st Multi2 effort from the W4NF station and we were working out the
kinks and discussing other additions needed for the station.  With just the two
of us (me and Stu W7IY) of course we didn't put in a full effort but it was fun
and the bands cooperated.  10M was a blast on Sunday morning with a 123 hour
followed by aa 189 hour.  Quite a blast.  The two K4s did well in the high RF
environment and we had no interference between the two stations by using high
power band pass filters. We'll see you in some of the upcoming contests with a
bigger crew.  Thanks for the Qs.

73, Jack W4NF