[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:18:38 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 22

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  170  Mults = 157  Total Score = 26,690

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started on 20. Good east coast signals.  Bidirectional, lots of 2 letter calls,
so a good start. KM6Z does an excellent tail end.  26 QSOs the first 6 minutes,
52 in the first 15 minutes.  Activity is very good with lots of new
participants, but the coverage of the USA is not so good.  At 1932Z ;had 100
QSOs, so this will not be a record score for me.  Lots of CQ in order to keep
things going.  Although there are lots of 4 & 5 a minute contacts, there are
gaps.  It is really impossible to tune around, even wiggle away from QRM without
a VFO knob.  Eventually, Flex will tell me they have finished with my Maestro.
20 seemed difficult keep up the rate so at 1940 went to 40, perhaps sooner would
have been better.

Planted the first part of the garden today.  It is warm and the farmers are
plowing.  Rain predicted for the weekend, so this is perfect.