[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:11:22 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 15

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   20:  50     46
   15:   9      7
   10:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  61     55  Total Score = 3,355

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Well, I guess this run wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I'm still running scared from my cross-town rival, Joe Moffatt, AB5OR!  And,
the worse part is that, with his brand-spanking-new K3, he's getting ready to
add a Spiderbeam to his arsenal over there.  I am TOTALLY outclassed, but I'll
keep nipping at Joe's heels and make him wonder what all that bothersome QRM
is.  Maybe I can arrange a pact with y'all to either NOT answer his CQs from
now on, or else just hop on top of his calling frequency, pretend you never
hear him, and start calling CQ!  Shoot, you don't even have to answer
anybody....just call CQ over and over and over--right on his calling frequency!
 That's the ONLY way I'll be able to stay even close to him. Sigh!

Thanks for all the great fun we have together on CWT.  It was such a delight
today to work some brand new members, plus Bill, N0KQ, a CWA member.  Then,
immediately afterwards, I got called by King Rob, K6RB, on 20m.

I'm always excited to hear our friends from afar, too.  Bert, F6HKA (wow, what
an operator); Mike, F5IN; Heijo, AM890OM; and Lo, F5MNK.  Thanks, guys, for
being such steady participants.

Oh, boy...this is just waaay too much fun!  Now, I hope to see some of y'all at
0300z.  And, I should apologize for writing so much here, but as an author of 7
books, that's what I do -- write, write, write.  And, as a retired university
professor, you know that we just drone on and on and on.

What a great fellowship CWOps is!  Let's recruit more members!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of the KING - Elvis!)