[WriteLog] Help on 7610

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Help on 7610
From: Nick Smith <nrsmith@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 16:30:54 -0600
My friend just purchased a IC-7610 and cannot get it to key the radio with Writelog and of course diddle. He is using a serial port for communication and the same device that was used on his other Icom. Is there a setting on the radio to differentiate between the usb and the nine pin din on the back of the radio.  I am not familiar with this radio and we need some help, we have tried everything I know about Writelog and cannot get it to work. He has the latest version of WL.

--
Nick, W4GKM