Re: [WriteLog] ARRL 160m CW Module

To: "'Wayne'" <support@writelog.com>, "'Writelog Forum'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ARRL 160m CW Module
From: <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 11:23:58 -0600
Just sayin'....

(Running Window Pro 64-bit Version 1909 and WriteLog Version 12.54A)

For the ARRL 160M contest, I followed Wayne's instructions below to add
"required" to SECT in the QSO Entry Window.

I tested US and Canada callsigns, and all required I enter a valid Section
to log the QSO

Then I tested various DX callsigns and WriteLog would log them correctly
WITHOUT an entry in SECT.

73,
Marsh, KA5M