Re: [WriteLog] ARRL 160m CW Module

To: Wayne <support@writelog.com>, Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ARRL 160m CW Module
From: Randy Thompson <k5zd@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 15:52:14 +0000
The 160 contest does not require an exchange for DX stations.  WL won't let you
enter anything that is not a recognized section name.  So you end up leaving
the exchange field blank for DX.  I suspect this is the reason the 160 contest
defaults this way.  If you set it to required, you would have trouble logging
DX stations.

Randy K5ZD