[WriteLog] a little rttyrite clone window bug

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>, Wayne <support@writelog.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] a little rttyrite clone window bug
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 16:51:43 -0700
I had a desire today to capture some received text from a RTTYrite clone
window.

I went to Edit->Options... to turn on the log. I clicked OK and got a pop
up message:

"Please enter an integer" with only an OK button. I was stuck.

I figured out that I could get past this on the main window - if I entered
something in the number of clones box, that made "Please enter an integer"
go away finally - but no go on the clone.

73 jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN