[WriteLog] Contest super simulator

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Contest super simulator
From: Steve Forst <numbnutz33@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 19:02:29 -0400
Got the CSS working in hopes of polishing up my third rate CW skills for WPX.

Only issue is that all the other stations are sending W1AW.   I can't imagine that this is how it is supposed to work.   I call CQ, and several stations answer me, but they are all sending "W1AW".  I tune the band, and all stations calling CQ are W1AW. This gets old pretty fast.

Contest selected in CSS is "WPX".  I've tried changing the number of CQ and S and P stations in the  css settings, but same result.

Tnx,  Steve KW3A