TRLog

Re: [Trlog] Problem encountered with trlinux 0.56

To: Ken Rawlings <kv5y@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Problem encountered with trlinux 0.56
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 06:38:09 -0700
I downloaded the compiled 0.56 version and see the same weirdness that Ken
saw.

I do not see this with what could be considered a 0.57 candidate compiled
on my development computer.

So something must be amiss in the process of generating the binary that
ended up on the web site (I don't do this myself).

Tree