TRLog

Re: [Trlog] Trlog ver. 0.56 bug

To: martin@ok1rr.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Trlog ver. 0.56 bug
From: TreeN6TR <treen6tr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:55:28 -0700
Hi Martin -

I am sorry you are having difficulty with the program.

I have not seen this error here and I compile the program almost daily as I
make improvements.  You can see the change log in the files tr.pas and
twobsiq.pas that I have been making.

I don't know enough about the error codes you are showing to comment - but
maybe W9CF has an idea.

My only suggestion would be to see if the compiled version of the program
from my computer works where the one you compiled does not.  I have
uploaded my latest version here (this is not exactly the same as 0.56 as I
have made some changes since that release):

http://www.kkn.net/trlog

If that works, then obviously something is different in our compiling
environment.  If it doesn't work, then we have a different kind of issue.

Let me know.

73 Tree N6TR