TRLog

[TRLog] TR Can't Find File in Path

Subject: [TRLog] TR Can't Find File in Path
From: k8cv@netzero.net (k8cv)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:33:04 -0000
Do you only operate SSB ?

Dos box will work for that but not CW as it will be all chopped up.

I call MY folder trlog as I already have a log folder with wj2o logging
program but you can use LOG.

I put trlog ( log for you ) in my path statement in autoexec bat.

I made a contests folder in the trlog ( you would use log ) folder.

I name each contest separate in it's own folder in the contests folder.

I put copies of all the .cfg files that I have made over time in the contest
folder.

Nothing but TRLOG is in the main trlog folder.

I make a batch file to run each and every contest in my BAT folder.

Batch file looks like

@echo off
cd/trlog/contest/a1601201
tr

I use tweakui which you can find on the 98 cd I think under utilities or
something like that.

You can also find it at GOOGLE on the internet.

It allows you to start in DOS.

you can also hold down the CTRL key while booting and get the same choice I
think, pick 5 " start in DOS "

When you first arrive in dos type .........

smartdrv.exe

It should start.

Oh, you should also have

c:\bat;c:\log;

in your path statement

Oh, you should also move what ever .cfg file you are using into your contest
name folder in the contest folder.

Type the contest name and you should be ready to rumble!

Geese hope this makes sense?

Walt Amos K8CV Royal Oak, MI.