TRLog

[TRLog] TRLog in the RTTY Sprint (long)

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog in the RTTY Sprint (long)
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:55:30 -0500
On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 09:00:28AM -0500, Gil Baron wrote:

> I have complained over and over to him that the lack of a windows version
> would kill TRLOG and I think it is only a matter of time. Soon there will
> be no machines to run it on.

So, can you go out today and buy a computer that can't run a DOS program?
I suppose.  I mean, there are all those Macintosh computers.  And Palms and
Visors...

There's still an active market for Tandy Model 100 computers that you haven't
been able to buy new for well over a decade.  I think it will be a _long_
time before DOS-capable machines are extinct.

--
Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R