TRLog

[TRLog] Country file for CQ M

Subject: [TRLog] Country file for CQ M
From: MM@plextek.co.uk (Mark Marsden)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:52:16 +0100

Thanks to all who replied.

I think the problem was that I downloaded the country file from
EI5DI's website following this advice...

"Full rules are available at http://www.rossiya.net/cq-m/cqm_rul9.txt
You may download an up-to-date country multiplier file from
http://www.ei5di.com/p150c.zip  (it unzips to p150c.cty)."

P150C.DAT was the only country file I knew about for CQ-M before
the contest, unfortunately it would appear to be SD-specific.

Mark, G4AXX

>>> "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru> 10/05/99 19:21:03 >>>

I do not know where you have got that 150C.dat from. I have downloaded
cty.dat from
            http://www.mai.ru/~crc/cq-m/cqmain_k.htm
            http://www.rossiya.net/cq-m/cqmain_k.htm
It was called CQM_CTY.ZIP
After unzipping it I got CTY.DAT which I have put into new directory
(CQM in
my case) and started TR from there. It worked perfectly and all the
additional multipliers were in place.

Igor, UA9CDC