Re: [TowerTalk] COAX SEAL

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] COAX SEAL
From: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 22:36:32 -0600
And there is usually lots of it at hamfests (especially Dayton) for pretty cheep!

It works great as you describe John.
BUT, make sure your first wrap (we call it the courtesy wrap) is not very long. Just enough to cover the connector, and your butyl wrap is much longer, and your final tap is longer yet.

73, Jim W7RY