Re: [TowerTalk] Connector needed

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Connector needed
From: Gary NA6O via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 10:15:22 -0700
I found a remarkably good family of Chinese connectors on Amazon. Plastic
waterproof circular connectors, a great many sizes and pin counts. O-ring seals
everywhere, easy to solder and good compression seals on the backshell. I’m
using them for anything outdoors now, but also very nice for something like you
want to do. Most of the offerings include a cable-mounted plug and a
chassis-mounted receptacle. Search for "aviation circular waterproof
connector.”  Here is one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0893CPX8W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

-Gary NA6O