Re: [TowerTalk] bounces?

To: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] bounces?
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:18:59 -0400
My groups.io account bounces every 10 days or so…..once it accumulates enough
to hit whatever threshold they set, they turn me off…..and ironically send me
an email to notify me. The email has a link to unbounce…..in my case, noting to
do with arrl.net, as I am not subscribed to anything with that address. In my
case, its my isp….

Sent from my iPad