Re: [TowerTalk] bounces?

To: "'Bruce Horn'" <bhorn@hornucopia.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] bounces?
From: <k1ttt.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:32:42 -0400
For those who have asked other questions along with Bruce...

The last actual emails I got from the list were on 6/8.   I can't get to my
account on contesting.com mailman server either to check which address I am
using for message delivery, there was a time where google.com stopped allowing
3rd party reply-to or from addresses so I changed some lists from using
arrl.net to using google.com where the arrl.net address forwards to.  However
replying to the bounce notice email seems to generate a positive reply so I
know they can send me mail and must recognize the account that I can't login to.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net