Re: [TowerTalk] OptiBeam OB2-40M

To: Mike Zak <mike@brookblue.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OptiBeam OB2-40M
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 14:41:46 -0600
Mike,
I plan to make YouTube video about this, but did you read the modelling section
of my 80-40m Yagi paper?
Perhaps that is exactly the message in the bottle if you are looking for?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IksvND0LfeSBcH6j7UEWkyjkIvexDIgX/view
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IksvND0LfeSBcH6j7UEWkyjkIvexDIgX/view>
There I show and explain the relationship between driver tuning relative to the
parasitic tuning and effect on SWR bandwidth.

Also, I really think this particular video I made is vital to understanding how
a 2 el Yagi works:
https://youtu.be/2DcvmGPLdT0 <https://youtu.be/2DcvmGPLdT0>

73, steve ve6wz