Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop Tuning Tip

To: Tony Brock-Fisher <barockteer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop Tuning Tip
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 09:02:05 -0700
Tony,

Thanks for the great tip !
I have a single delta loop for 80 with the same configuration tuned for CW.
For some time I have been
trying to figure out ways to switch in and out a section of wire in the bottom
leg so I can switch
between SSB / CW.   This will really simplify it,  I'll  add more wire and
retune it  for SSB
and just connect / disconnect the one loading wire !    I have some small HV
vacuum
relays I'll try one for this and see how it works.

great idea, thanks!

Bob
K6UJ