Topband

Re: Topband: Sanity Check on K9AY Loop Sensitivity

To: Frank W3LPL <donovanf@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Sanity Check on K9AY Loop Sensitivity
From: Joel Gray <joelgray77@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 09:43:25 -0600
I was able to find the specs on the Array Solutions control box.  Yes there
is a bandpass filter when the preamp is switched on .
This is copied from the documentation:
Preamplifier: 15 dB gain, feedback type, using a silicon NPN transistor
Filter passband: ±2 dB from 1.80 to 4.5 MHz
Filter stopband: –55 dB at 7 MHz, –50 dB below 1450 kHz (typical)

I'm not sure if this is the control box you are using, but thought it may
be helpful.

73, Joel
N9LQ