[TenTec] Model 243remote VFO

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Model 243remote VFO
From: Ernie Popp <k2ep@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 17:33:28 -0500
I was asked buy Bud WF2B to post the following.  Bud has been a ham for over 60 years.  Now in his 90s, he must move into senior housing.

Ten-Tec Model 243 Remote VFO
I have a Ten-Tec model 243 Remote VFO which I used with an OMNI D transceiver in the early 1980sr, but when I sold the OMNI D the buyer didn’t want the VFO. (I never could understand that). Since we are moving into senior housing, I am clearing out my shack and found this still sitting on a shelf along with the original manual. If anyone is interested, make me an offer. I am in the capital region of New York
State so unless you are local consider shipping charges in your offer.
Bud Hovey WF2B email budh.wf2b@gmail.com or text message to 518 495 0275

73,  Ernie   K2ep