[TenTec] TenTec filters FS

To: TenTec List at contesting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec filters FS
From: "Ken, W8EK" <kenw8ek@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 18:31:35 -0500

I have a variety of TenTec filters available:
All of them work as they should and also look
fine, as if that matters for an internal filter.
.

Crystal Filters for TenTec Rigs For Sale:

I have a couple crystal filters for TenTec
rigs for sale. All work fine and look fine.

The following filters are used in TenTec rigs
in the 9 MHz IF. This includes the Orion I,
as well as Omni series A, B, and C; Omni V,
Omni VI, Argosy, Paragon, and maybe others.

While these will fit the original Orion,
they do not fit the Orion II.

The following are actual TenTec crystal filters:

TenTec 217 filter
500 Hz wide, CW filter,  $79

TenTec 218 filter
1800 Hz wide, Narrow SSB or wide CW, $79

.

Crystal Filters for TenTec Rigs:
-
All are for use in the 6.3 MHz IF and rigs such
as the Paragon, Corsair I and II, Delta, Omni V
VI 6+, and others.
-
TenTec 285 filter
500 Hz wide, for narrow CW, digital $79
-
TenTec 288 filter
1800 Hz wide, for narrow SSB or wide CW, $79

.
TenTec Collins Mechanical Filter:

These filters are used in the Omni VII, Eagle,
and maybe others.  They are for a 455 KHz IF,
and are Collins mechanical filters.

Model 2032
300 Hz narrow CW filter, $200

.

TenTec Omni 546 Parts For Sale:

I have a TenTec Omni D, Series B, Model 546 that I
am parting out.
Many, probably most, of the parts are compatible
with most all of the Omni series A, B, and C rigs.

PTO, digital readout and final module are
gone, but many, many parts are still available.

Available:

Metal parts:
Rear panel
left and right sides
main chassis

Preamp assembly w/ metal work

3 switch module on left side

S meter light and socket

Plastic PCB Holder sockets

Offset pot

Drive pot

Selectivity rotary switch

Mode switch

Mic jack

Headphone Jack

Plus a few things not listed.

Please let me know what you need.

.

TenTec Century 21, Model 570 Parts:

I have parts from a Century 21, model 570, available.
Most of these parts should also fit the Model 574
digital version.
Hopefully these parts will let several rigs live again.

PTO, power supply parts, and final module are gone.

Available Parts:

Metal parts:
Inside front subpanel
Rear Panel
Both left and right sides
Main chassis

Headphone Jack

3 pilot bulbs and sockets

Circuit Board Assemblies:
Audio Power Amp 80357
Front end board 80359
Low Pass Filter 80360

Please let me know what you need.

.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson