Re: [TenTec] Newly acquired Delta 580

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Newly acquired Delta 580
From: Carlos <carlos.peco@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 09:24:54 +1000
Hi Al,

Would you consider uploading your model to Thingiverse or Printables ?
   Someone uploaded a dial indicator for the 229

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4794578

About your knobs... you might have to fabricate them, using the brass
"core" from a cheap Asian knob and then slide/glue a knob you print.
I guess 3D printing technology will get better with time, so it will
be possible to build a really good replica soon.

73,
Carlos VK1EA